Friday, May 28, 2010

New Garage - Stage One

Hi all,
I have been promising to put some pictures on the blog of our Garage project.. I finally downloaded some pix just today, this project has been in the works since February.. (yep it has been a long time since we last posted.. )
Eric and his Dad demolished our old leaking garage and shed way back in February.. They dug out our trees and we saved and replanted them.
The digger arrived.. we needed to dig into our hill..
The digger found this hiding under the mound of dirt... it took ages for the guys to break through this hunk of industrial super cement...

We finally were able to lay the cement foundation and start building the brick walls.. this was in April I think...

More to come....

Comments:
Hi There You Wonderful People, To think of you doing all of that work and I wasn't even around.
It all looks great and I'm sure you will enjoy it much.
The roof "deck" is particularly appealing. i
want to have a cup of coffee there with you.
Papa Reynolds
 
Holy Crap talk about project!

You Reynoldszes are amazing and hard working!

Love you,

miss you,

wish I was having a cup there too!

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?