Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Nearing the end of Advent - Almost Christmas!
Well, we here at the Reynoldz home, we are definitely thankful for this wonderful woman. She keeps our lives moving around here. She sure puts up with alot, and I have not been around much, so all the kid duties fall squarely on her shoulders. We all love her very much.
I am so glad her parents are coming out to visit us at the end of this year! She deserves a little "mothering" of her own.
Comments:
<< Home
Merry Christmas Reynolds! Hope you are having an excellent Christmas morning!
Yes, Anna you are an amazing woman! Eric, you are a good man for recognizing and appreciating her! I love you all very much and miss you!
xoxo
v
Yes, Anna you are an amazing woman! Eric, you are a good man for recognizing and appreciating her! I love you all very much and miss you!
xoxo
v
Merry Christmas to all the NZ Reynolds!! Eric, Anna, Haidyn, Athea, and Puma. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve here but we do know it would have been nice to have you here too.
We truely have a white Christmas. It has been snowing for the last 24hours and they say it will continue for another 36 hours. I just hope it stops before we head out to be with you for New years 2010. Thanks alot for a wonderful year and see you next year.
Grampa Ted
Post a Comment
We truely have a white Christmas. It has been snowing for the last 24hours and they say it will continue for another 36 hours. I just hope it stops before we head out to be with you for New years 2010. Thanks alot for a wonderful year and see you next year.
Grampa Ted
<< Home

