Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Advent Day 8 - Smile

We went to Haidyn's choir Christmas concert over the weekend. This past year Haidyn has been attending a really great city sponsored music class on Saturday mornings.

Next year Athea will be able to go to since she is now 5. I am thankful for the music program and for the teachers that give up their Saturday mornings to expose children to the wonders of music.

(In the video, Haidyn is the one with with a black shirt on the right hand side) The song they are singing is called... SMILE, I hope you get infected - :)

SMILE

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner
and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized
I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile
and I recognised its worth,
A single smile, just like mine
could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!


Comments:
Smile la la laa laa. Kind of sticks in my head like Faith and Erin's song. Circle of Friends, la la la la laa. I don't know if elk carrie ticks, but Dan got a deer hide to learn how to tan. It was full of deer ticks in the middle of November. Yikes and Yuck. That GPS tracking thing sounds very techy.
Great videos. We are getting our first snowfall for the season. They are predicting 6 to 10.
Love Gail
 
PS. I can spell carry. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?