Saturday, December 05, 2009

Advent Day 4 - Artwork




Here are our girl's last bit of artwork from their awesome artwork class. All the bird's are kiwis. Even the red headed one. The teacher and her studio are pretty amazing, and she gets some really cool work out of our girls. She pushes them out of their comfort zone and gets them drawing things they never draw at home. We have a whole dresser drawer in the bedroom full of all this artwork. I'll make sure that we keep most of it as I am thankful to my mom for keeping many of my drawings from when I was young. A picture of four dragons that I drew back when I was 13 years old is hanging in Haidyn's room.

Comments:
Haidyn and Athea - Grandma LOVES your birdies. They are all beeutifull! so colorful - pretty - Love - Grandma D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?