Thursday, December 03, 2009
Advent Day 3 - Piano Lessons
A bunch of our close friends are throwing a Christmas party on the 24th of December. We will have it in the Breaker Bay Hall. It is a small building in Breaker Bay that we all own a part of and anyone can use it. It has an old upright piano in it. I am in charge of playing piano while we all sing Christmas carols. I have many years of piano lessons under my belt, but I am pretty bad at sight reading. Anna got me a beginner's book of Christmas carols. I am practicing every day. Because once the carolers get going, they aren't going to wait for me to catch up. I'm thankful for all the piano lessons my parents forced on me. And I'm happy to see my two girls starting their own lessons. We have a wonderful New Zealand girl who comes over to our house every Tuesday and gives them both a lesson.
Comments:
<< Home
Wow - I'll have to get in the habit of checking the advent blog daily. I'm thankful for a sister that has such a creative mind to give my nieces a wonderful Christmas tradition of making Advent calendars. And cha cha cha chi pets for my kids. I'm thankful for a brother-in-law who is just as creative, musical and that I can brag to everyone about because he works on movies.
It snowed here a little this morning, just enough to make the roads a little slick as I slid right through the intersection and I'm thankful no one was ahead of me or going through at the same time. Weee.
Chilly Willy Devery
It snowed here a little this morning, just enough to make the roads a little slick as I slid right through the intersection and I'm thankful no one was ahead of me or going through at the same time. Weee.
Chilly Willy Devery
My favorite song you play is the theme from Charley Brown's Christmas - Ta -ta-da-da=da=da-daaada - da - ta da -daaaada
(can't remember the words)- from a
A fan of Beethoven
(can't remember the words)- from a
A fan of Beethoven
Look at you Mr Piano Man!
You are all so lucky to have had piano lessons forced on you.. lookitchoo now!
xoxo
v
Post a Comment
You are all so lucky to have had piano lessons forced on you.. lookitchoo now!
xoxo
v
<< Home

