Saturday, December 12, 2009
Advent Day 12 - MN Cousins
These pictures are compliments of my sister Gail. I sure do love that girl.. :)
We sent the MN cousins a little advent gift of 4 grassy head x-mas figures.. (x-mas chia pets)
This is my sister Gail's beautiful family...
Here is my brother Glenn's family (and Matt)..
We are missing MN cousin pix of Michelle and Jacquline..
Last year the girls and I flew to Minnesota and got to spend Christmas with all the cousins... We had a great time. (so much better than blogger family connections)
We really miss family and especially so at this time of year.
Comments:
<< Home
Well, you have to have 1 comment - these kids are so tech savvy and getting them X-mas presents is a daunting task. This very nice man at Target explained what I-TUNES are after he figured out I really didn't know - at least they still like ice cream cake - Luv Gramma D
Post a Comment
<< Home
