Monday, November 09, 2009

Guy Fawkes 2009 (a.k.a by me as burning man in Breaker Bay NZ)

Our Guy Fawkes celebration at Breaker Bay was last Friday. If you do not remember from last year this is a neighborhood event/competition where we make and bring a guy/gal to burn.. People get pretty creative. Since I do not really understand Guy Fawkes, I have deemed it our own wee NZ burning man. This year our family made the evil flowering weed..

Here are some of the the other Guys...
Text Color
Here we are burning them..

later we were entertained by fire dancers.. It was a beautiful calm warm night.. and heaps of fun!



Comments:
thanks for all the pics!!! yeah! we miss seeing you guys and what is going on in your lives. jeb took a picture of the 4 cousins to school today as it is "share your family" for show and tell. no adults in the pics. just kids.

we love you guys! miss you!
auntie c and the boyz
 
Thanks for the pictures. Lots of fun things. Not much new here. Well OK, Matt is taking his permit test on Thursday. Guess that is a pretty big new. Yikes, I'm not ready for this mile stone.
Gail.
 
Hi,
I enjoyed the pictures. I finally looked and found some. Seems like you always have a fun time.
Love,
Aunt Joyce
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?