Sunday, July 12, 2009
Trip 1 - Vancouver!
I finally got to a computer that will download pictures... so I thought I would share.. The first part of our trip we spent the weekend in Vancouver..

We went to an indoor play palace.. all the kids had a great time.. (yes that is Eric riding the little car)
They are playing with a sewer grate at the park.. hmmmmm..what's inside??
The Barb and Morgan BBQ
Barb and Morgan let us stay at their lovely house.. and had a BBQ for a few folks in Vancouver that we have not seen in ages... It was so fun.. Thanks Barb and Morgan!
Runited and it feels so gooood


My mysterious friend.. can you guess who?? (wish the picture turned out better.. it is the only one I got of this gorgeous gal)

The kids played really well together.. they are all so cute and getting so big!


One big overnight at Barb and Morgan's and playdate in Vancouver with great friends!!.. fun times!
More pix to come.. so stay tuned!!
Comments:
<< Home
Had to tune in for my Reynolds fix! Looks like a great holiday with lovely sunny, warm, weather, enjoy it while you can! Missing you heaps, LOL the Lancasters xx
Hey guys,big hug from,Komnenovics,from your warm ,cosy,sweet home.We will miss you a lot.One night left in your place ,& I have butterflys in my stomack.Cheers,Marijana
We're SO BUMMED that we missed this. Next time guys... everyone looks great.
Sigh... we love being self employed.
;(
Love
Ken, Robin and the now 4 year old Mhari
Post a Comment
Sigh... we love being self employed.
;(
Love
Ken, Robin and the now 4 year old Mhari
<< Home

