Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Some pictures...

Hi all,
Lloyd downloaded some pictures from his camera so I thought I would share a few. I have pictures on my camera but the computer at LandJ's will not download them.. I will share them later when I get to my parents house...

Here are some pix from our 15 mile bike ride in Idaho

Haidyn soaking in some rays..
fun group in Tacoma...





Comments:
awesome! Great pics! We only had you for a bit but it totally makes us miss you more!!

Glad you are enjoying your trip! 15mile bike ride?? y ou crazy! but how gorgeous!
 
Hey - those pictures are great. I love the group shot with the mural in the back ground. I don't think MN is as beautiful as Idaho. Those mountains are fab. I was wondering how you planned to go on the bike ride, looks like Burley for one and back of the bike for the other. Hope you had good brakes. The weather has sucked this past week. Nothing like 95 last Monday and 60 this past one. It is suppose to warm up to normal next week. We'll see you at the cabin.
Gail.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?