Sunday, May 31, 2009
Had to get a May post out here before time ran out...
Hi everyone!
Did you miss us?
I honestly can not believe that May is almost over and I have not put a post up here since my Dad's birthday in April. (YIKES) I blame Facebook (ha ha ha)

Before the day ends...
I must say Happy GOLDEN birthday to my lil' sister Barby.
Did you miss us?
I honestly can not believe that May is almost over and I have not put a post up here since my Dad's birthday in April. (YIKES) I blame Facebook (ha ha ha)

Before the day ends...
I must say Happy GOLDEN birthday to my lil' sister Barby.
Comments:
<< Home
We took the camper out and spent the night at Barby's to help celebrate her 31th birthday on the 31th of May or her "golden birthday". We all had a great time. Gail and her family didn't make it. Last weekend she had an encounter with a deer and just didn't want to take the trip again. Our first trip with the camper for the season and had some water leaks to take care of but other than that, Barby had a good birthday celebration.
Barby's Dad and Mom
Post a Comment
Barby's Dad and Mom
<< Home
