Monday, March 30, 2009

Wiiiiiiii

Well.. we finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii..... I know..... who cares right? the Wii has been around for awhile now... but this IS a big deal for us considering it is the first gaming console we bought since we scored an old Atari at a garage sale about 10 years ago... :) plus... we have found that our super groovy Atari game as well as the game joystick we got as a gift at Krusty's wedding just do not work down here in NZ cuz they are not PAL region 4 compatible.. :)
Luckily for us... someone at Eric's work was already tired of their Region 4 Wii. So Eric bought it and brought it home... (it is all about reuse after all :).

I admit, it is pretty funny to watch the girls play.... here they driving in Mario Kart...

Look at that concentration....

Athea catches on quickly... it is amazing to me to see how much the lil sister picks up..
Speaking of Athea....
She is working on dramatic arts at preschool, she decided to reuse a broken pinata from her friend Luka's birthday and make a horse mask. She was really proud of her creation and brought it to school for her news day.. I thought I would share her creation.
Mom guilt..... so I figure it is ok to play video games if they are still creating stuff??....
But I have found.. like everyone warned... I do have to set limitations around how much time they can play the game... they would play it all day..:)

Comments:
So glad you have a new blog
The girls seem to be driving a car?? Do you remember when I let Gail drive from the end of the alley to our garage and you yelled "STOP STOP!" and got out of the car and walked home? Haidyn has the same look of concentration Gail had.
I like your mask Athea.
Love, Mom
 
Good to see some pics Anna! You are an inspiration! I haven't blogged in ages! The bad news about that is I haven't been taking as many pictures either.. boo!

I wish we had the Wii. Not for the kids for me! I really want to try the Wii Fit kit. I'm sure it would be fun for me for a week before I quit that too!!

The girls are so gorgeous! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!

xo
v
 
Oh man, a Wii. We're afraid to get one. Our addictive little monkeys would never want to do anything else.

Heidi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?