Thursday, February 05, 2009
First Day of School!
Here is my quick update/excuse for not having a blog posted sooner.. I am still having computer problems out here.. my laptop fan sadly is on the fritz.. it only cools the computer down for a bit and then the whole computer shuts down due to being overheated. My mom thinks it must have a bunch of plastering dust in the fan from when Eric was sanding drywall... I think she it right.. I need to get it fixed, but in the mean time it sure puts a damper on getting pictures downloaded from the camera and loaded onto the blog. (it is really a drag when your computer shuts off right in the middle of a task)
******************************
So this late blog posting is compliments of my friend Sarah. She took some pictures of the first day of school and emailed them to me. (Thanks Sarah :)
This is Haidyn's new class. Today was the first day of school. She is lucky this year.. (we hope)
She has 4 really good friends and a lovely (meaning gorgeous) and sweet teacher named Mrs Broadhurst.

This was a "quick pic" before role was called.

Here Sarah captured the class walking to the first welcome back Hui (assembly). I am just so happy that Haidyn looks so happy! HOORAY!
******************************
So this late blog posting is compliments of my friend Sarah. She took some pictures of the first day of school and emailed them to me. (Thanks Sarah :)
This is Haidyn's new class. Today was the first day of school. She is lucky this year.. (we hope)
She has 4 really good friends and a lovely (meaning gorgeous) and sweet teacher named Mrs Broadhurst.
This was a "quick pic" before role was called.
Here Sarah captured the class walking to the first welcome back Hui (assembly). I am just so happy that Haidyn looks so happy! HOORAY!
She wrote for her assignment today. I am Haidyn. Animal lover, artistic, happy, funny and friendly..
Comments:
<< Home
Awwwww YAY Haidyn!
Welcome back to school! I've totally missed you Anna. I've called a couple of times but thought about calling more frequently. I'm going to call you tomorrow! Hopefully I catch you!
I was getting worried not hearing from you for a bit there! Glad you are all happy and healthy!
Hope this school year is fantastic! I know it'll be better than last year! Hurray for Haidyn!
xo
v
of and first post beotches!
wait.. thats my family!! love to all the Wellenbrings!
Welcome back to school! I've totally missed you Anna. I've called a couple of times but thought about calling more frequently. I'm going to call you tomorrow! Hopefully I catch you!
I was getting worried not hearing from you for a bit there! Glad you are all happy and healthy!
Hope this school year is fantastic! I know it'll be better than last year! Hurray for Haidyn!
xo
v
of and first post beotches!
wait.. thats my family!! love to all the Wellenbrings!
Oh Vashti - you are quick on the draw. I think my dad gave up on checking the blog and I almost just skipped it too, but a little birdy said, go ahead... check it, check it. And walla a posting. Wow.
Annabel - where oh where are you. They have lots of Puma clothes on sale at Herbergers at 75% off, do you want me to find anymore things for Haidyn. Yoga pants.. Shirts only have the puma cat, not the words, Jackets are like the one you got.
Haidyn - I hope you have the best year ever.
Love Aunty Gail.
Post a Comment
Annabel - where oh where are you. They have lots of Puma clothes on sale at Herbergers at 75% off, do you want me to find anymore things for Haidyn. Yoga pants.. Shirts only have the puma cat, not the words, Jackets are like the one you got.
Haidyn - I hope you have the best year ever.
Love Aunty Gail.
<< Home
