Saturday, January 03, 2009

Just waiting for the girls to get back!


Come home soon!

The cats and Dad miss you.


Comments:
awwwww!

I was wondering how you were doing out there all by yourself Ole Man Reynolds!


Hope your girls make it home safely and soon!

thinkin' of you Eric!

xo
mmm&v
 
I love the way that Puma and my Cheetah look! I am going to bring a gift for my cheetah!
I miss my Dad, I wish you were here! XXOO Haidyn
 
i can't believe we missed bowling!! the fun never stops!!! we are back home after a chilly long drive home! we had soooooo much fun on our vacation to minnesnowta with our cousins and aunty anna!!! brrrr! Let's everyone meet on a sunny beach next time!! =) we love you and miss you already!! and we really missed seeing you uncle eric!

luv your sista and the boyz!
 
OH come-on Reynolds... you just want to know when you have to change your underwear again....

;)

Happy New Year Reynoldzes... safe trip home ladies!

Luv
Ken, Robin, Mhari and sprog
 
Hi...Just waiting to see a picture of the 3 Reynolds girls in their new kitchen. I miss you all so much...Eric, you of course, as no hugs yet. Take care and love, GJ
 
I hear they are back. So time for new pictures after the jet lag goes away.
Gail.
 
Grampa Ted says ditto to Gail's comments. Also need pictures of your new kitchen and the girls and Eric too. We miss you!!!

xx/oo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?