Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Advent Day 9 - Haidyn


Happy Advent Day 9!
So here is my beautiful Haidyn, she had her eyes glued to the TV when I was taking this picture..... She was watching the DVD "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer". It was hidden away all year in the "Christmas box" that we pulled down from the attic. Along with all the ornaments and Christmas themed toys... (notice she is holding Rudolf in her hands)
It is fun for me to see the things that they cherish out of the x-mas box and exciting for them to get reaquainted with their Christmas treasures.



Comments:
Cute picture! I'm so excited that you are coming to Minnesota! Talked to your Dad tonight. He sounded better, Anna. Hope Eric doesn't get too lonesome. Have a good Christmas anyway Eric!
Love,
Aunt
J
 
Haidyn you are getting so big! I can't believe it! You get more and more beautiful every day!

xo and keep the advent blogging coming! we are eating it up over here!

love you all!
xo
v
 
How wonderful to see the Advent days from my own little home computer. Yes I am home again. Seens like forever since I opened my E-mail. (You know, it was.)
Glad to be with you all again and thanks for all the get well wishes.

Love
Grampa Ted
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?