Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Advent Day 3 - Playing with friends


Happy Day 3 of Advent....

Here is a sweet action shot of Reynolds playing footie with some friends from work.

(my Dad is still in hospital, he had another "episode" last night so they need to keep him longer)

Comments:
sweet action shot! Poor Eric looks like he is going to cry! Was that the winning goal?

Love you guys! Love the advent calendar! Love seeing your life on the blog!

xoxo
v
 
I love your Advent Calendar! Anna, your Dad just beat me in 2 games of cribbage!!! He was tired so we left him. It was good to hear your voice today. Take care!
Love,
Aunt J
 
Glad to hear your Dad is feeling better Anna. It's been a while since I did the blog rounds and it sounds like you've had a heck of a time. Haidyn is so sweet and artistically gifted and i don't think being quiet and a bit shy is a negative thing. Sounds like the teacher was just seeking an excuse for his failure in the classroom. Good for you for going on the great Mom Trek! You deserve a break, although that sounds like a lot of work to me. It looks beautiful.

xo
Lisa
 
I want to see the next few images where the ball curls and hammers Reynolds in the head... at least that's what Reynold's face seems to indicate.

So... was it unbelievably sunny or is Eric that gray now (as gray as I am I might add)?

Crazy... I need to join a soccer team, maybe this summer.

Keep us posted on your Dad Anna... all our best.

Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?