Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Advent Day 24 - Last Day Trip to the Mall. =)

It is now December 24th! Our advent journey is now complete.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Advent Day 24 - The last trip to the mall...

The girls and I went to the Mall of America yesterday... We did not get much shopping in which was fine by them!....


We spent most of the day at the Nickelodeon Universe indoor thrill park..
(I did manage to hit a few stores but would like to go back with out kids =) We decided to ditch the long line to see Santa so we could go on MORE RIDES!!.. but I did get them to pose with Santa's elf.. =)
=)
The girls loved this Swiper the fox ride..
We had a nice ride on the Merry-go-round..
The girls had fun in the shark cage and in Sponge Bob's pineapple house..
All this and about 300 store plus restaurants... pretty crazy... it wore us all out..

Comments:
Merry Christmas Reynoldz Family!!!!

xo
The Doucettes
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?