Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Advent Day 23 - (X-mas Eve in New Zealand)
Merry Christmas Daddy!
It is Christmas Eve in New Zealand today.
Merry Christmas to all of you and especially to Eric-Daddy!
"I drew this fish decorating a Christmas tree for you!"- love Athea
"You are the best Daddy and I miss you" love Haidyn
It is Christmas Eve in New Zealand today.
Merry Christmas to all of you and especially to Eric-Daddy!
It is hard being apart from the ones you love at Christmas (well anytime really). We really love and miss our Dad (Eric) and wish we could give him a big Christmas Eve cuddle!
Comments:
<< Home
Merry Christmas to you! I love you Haidyn and Athea! It is raining here and I am cleaning the house and making a couple pies to take to the Christmas Eve party in Breaker Bay. I will say Hi to Fiona and Eve for you!
love dad
love dad
We miss you! Glad to see Athea on Santa's lap. Juliette bottled out after an hour in the Kirkaldie's que!! Emily would like to come and Ice Skate with you Haidyn especially if there are those frames to hang on too.
Merry Merry Xmas Lots of Love Emily and Juliette xxxxxx
Merry Merry Xmas Lots of Love Emily and Juliette xxxxxx
Merry Christmas Reynolds-ez!
No matter what country you're in we miss you guys and hope that you have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Holiday. Here's hoping 2009 brings us more of what we've all been working towards and hoping for.
Love
Ken, Robin, Mhari and Sprout
Post a Comment
No matter what country you're in we miss you guys and hope that you have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Holiday. Here's hoping 2009 brings us more of what we've all been working towards and hoping for.
Love
Ken, Robin, Mhari and Sprout
<< Home
