Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Advent Day 2 - Love Hearts


Advent day 2 - Hearts - love, family, friends, beating, rejoicing, smiling, hearts.

Hi all, and happy day 2 of December to you!

I had a great conversation with my Dad this afternoon. He is feeling better and was joking around with me and the staff. (whew!)
His heart was going a bit crazy there for a bit but they are finally getting it under control... he will be monitored for a bit longer.. Monitor away I say!!

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.-- Clarence Buddinton Kelland

Comments:
Hi - it's Mom. Went over to visit Ted this afternoon. We didn't play HEARTS = played 500-Rummy and he BEAT ME by at least 250 points!!! so he was in pretty good spirits when I left.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?