Saturday, December 20, 2008
Advent Day 19 - Montana Family
Happy Advent Day 19~ Jeb and Finn.
The girls and I are really excited because Grandma Jo is on her way from Montana to Minnesota (unless the snow storm stopped her) via Greyhound at this very moment and Papa, Aunty Chris, Uncle Jim and JEB and FINN!! are going to come to Minnesota on the 26th of December.. So we are now counting down advent days for Christmas as well as Jebby and Finn.. We think that is the best Christmas gift ever!! We sure hope they have a safe smooth journey because we can not wait to see them!
Comments:
<< Home
Now listen,
It sure looks like my family is having a wonderful time in Minnesota, and it's only going to get better as Christmas arrives and then the Montana cousins! However, I certainly hope you plan on coming back home at some time. Cause I'm getting lonely, and even though I have always talked to myself (I need to stop doing that in the car when I am driving the girls somewhere, they are starting to think I'm crazy), I have noticed an increase in duration and creativity in my conversations with myself. Not a good sign. Must be too quite around here.
However, I am loving how much fun the girls are having with "family". They always seem to grow up a noticable notch after a trip like this.
xxoo eric
Post a Comment
It sure looks like my family is having a wonderful time in Minnesota, and it's only going to get better as Christmas arrives and then the Montana cousins! However, I certainly hope you plan on coming back home at some time. Cause I'm getting lonely, and even though I have always talked to myself (I need to stop doing that in the car when I am driving the girls somewhere, they are starting to think I'm crazy), I have noticed an increase in duration and creativity in my conversations with myself. Not a good sign. Must be too quite around here.
However, I am loving how much fun the girls are having with "family". They always seem to grow up a noticable notch after a trip like this.
xxoo eric
<< Home
