Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Advent Day 17 - Gingerbread House!

Happy advent day 17, next Wednesday it will be X-mas eve..
It was another really cold day in Minnesota and we decided to stay home and put together a gingerbread house.

This is a store bought package house, not as cool as my friend Nicola's houses in NZ, she makes lovely homemade gingerbread houses at X-mas time from scratch.. (they are beautiful, really cool and delicious..)

Store bought ones are just a wee bit simpler for me... (ok lets face it, they are about all I can handle, an instant project to keep the girls busy with little clean-up in the kitchen and nothing burned.. =)
This one was yummy though too, I am told.. =)

Comments:
Yummy - we'll have to add the 4 gingerbread houses that the little Deverys put together too.
Yum yum, gum drop
I love the videos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?