Saturday, November 15, 2008

More kitchen remodel pictures..



Another busy day here yesterday.. We had a house full.. The electricians were in wiring the new power points and lights.. The other guys were taking out the old plumbing, putting up siding and finalizing the windows. We had our first city inspection and it went without a hitch...
The siding went up.. Easy peasy... lemon squeezy... (and look how nicely the crew cleaned up the back yard.. they cut up burnable wood for our neighbor and even hauled away our old grotty tub we had hidden behind the garage from the bathroom remodel... these guys are really great!)

The electrician hooked up our old stove in a temp spot so we could have a place to cook over the weekend.... The drawing is what is actually going to be in the spot where the temp stove/oven is sitting.

This drawing is what the new "U" shaped kitchen is going to look like. I believe this will start getting installed next week sometime. The sink will be where the window is and the gas stove top (they call this a gas hob here in NZ) will be on the spot next to the new fridge.. (counter tops are called bench tops)

Comments:
Mom says "WOW"
 
Anna I love the renovations and I am so jealous. I do go to your blog and spy and am happy that you are happy!
I love the blogs and am always disappointed when there are no updates!! (no pressure tee hee)
 
Keep us posted, keep us posted,It makes us happy the mosted. Is the house going to be yellow? The weather looks nice. We celebrated Brian's bday yesterday at Glenn's. Grandpa Ted has some pictures. Dan does too, so if I download some, I'll send them.
Take care and happy Monday to us and Tuesday to you.
G.
 
Great stuff you guys... so what colours are you going with?

You guys are going to be reno pros... I still think a reality home improvement show ("Reno's with the Reynolds") would be a hit! Eric could write the toon, the whole family could sing it and the girls could do the artwork for the title sequence.

Anna would Produce of course.

;)

Ciao
Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?