Tuesday, October 07, 2008

School Holidays... Mermaids, Friends, and Beaches



It is the 2nd week of school holidays here in NZ. Last week we had a couple of sunny days so we decided to hit the beach and have a picnic. It was still a bit too cold for a picnic and we did not last long... but I am so ready for some warm weather!

Athea can now be our beaching mermaid in her new costume she got.

The girls and I have been pretty busy this school holiday break. We have been catching up with friends, having sleepovers, playing, not packing lunches and doing all the great things one should do when school is out.

Comments:
Hurray - warm weather in New Zealand. Cold yucky October weather in MN. I'm still waiting for a picture of the white pumpkin. Athea will be a cute mermaid on U.S.Annaween day. I made up a new holiday name for you to call it.
 
You look adorable Athea!


Keep up the good work Anna! Hopefully you get some delicious warm weather soon!

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?