Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here we go again...

I think it was about this time last year that we demolished the bathroom.. Now we start the kitchen.....



Comments:
Ah, good times.
Eating out a lot for the next couple of months, are you?:)

Hope it all goes smashingly (oh no, Ken humor).
 
Holy crap! You Reynoldses can't just sit still can you???!!!

Once you are finished that, would you please send Eric our way? We are looking to lay some flooring in here and I think Eric is the man for the job!

At least you should be getting some good weather soon! You'll be using that spectacular bbq I see in the background!

xoxo
v
 
Eric, you have so much energy. Good luck! I hope it works easier than the bathroom. enjoy!
Aunt J.
 
ERIC ! ! ! ! !
How can Anna keep the house CLEAN???? when YOU keep tearing it up????
Love - M-I-L
 
Hope you get to go out to eat on the 30th. Happy Birthday Anna!
You are special!
Love,
Aunt Joyce
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?