Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!

Well, it's almost Halloween, which means it's Anna's big day! She spent most of it hauling the kids about and helping Breaker Bay Community Hall get ready for Halloween. It's 11:00 pm and I am finally getting around to getting this blog out! Still lots to do tomorrow to get it all ready. Well, the girls and I took her out to breakfast this morning and we had some cupcakes to celebrate. Anna made us sing very quietly. And that's about all I managed to do for her. Luckily, Anna has many very good friends here who all gave her really cool presents. And also, some very good family back home who did the same.

Anyways, I would post a picture, but I've gone back 5 months worth, and she is clearly camera shy. We have more pictures of our dining room rug than we do of her. (I don't know why we have pictures of the dining room rug. I deleted them now.)

Haidyn, Athea, and I sure do love her. She questions it somedays, but what can I say,.. we are a needy family.

Happy Birthday Anna!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Anna Banana! I celebrated your day by baking peanutbutter cookies in remembrance of how you could live on peanutbutter sandwiches. Fr. Mark's knee surgery went O.K. yesterday. He called me last night to say he was well and wishes you a Happy Birthday too.
Love. Mom
 
Happy Birthday Anna - Happy Halloween. Eric, did you finish the entire kitchen for her birthday. I know you are super hero for our Super Girl. Anna Banana eats her mashed potatoes, she eats them in the summer and in the winter toooo booo hooo hooo hooo. A song from the past that sticks in my head.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Anna.
Love Gail
 
Happy Birthday Anna Bannana

Love you,
The Rhiversons
 
Happy Birthday Anna!

I can't wait to hear how the party at Breaker Bay went. you are an amazing Mommy, wife and friend!! Breaker bay (not to mention Eric!) is lucky to have you!

I wish we had you here!!

xo
vashti
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?