Monday, September 22, 2008

Special Day for 2 special girls!!

Today is Athea's birthday! She woke this morning and came in our room and asked with a big grin,"am I really really four??"





We had a little pet shop breakfast celebration. Athea was a dog, Haidyn was a cat, Eric was a Zebra and I was a tiger. Cake and gifts for breakfast what a great way to start the day!

It is also my Mom's birthday and we had a little celebration here for her as well!
The girls made her a heart shaped cake and we let her have the sparkly pink candle!
Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma D! We sure love you!

What a great Day! I sure do love my September 22 birthday girls!


Comments:
O.K. - so I've only watched the videos 20 times. Love sharing birthdays. Thanks for the beautiful singing and Happy Birthday to you, Athea - Love, Grandma "D"
 
Happy Birthday Athea!!!


Sending you happy birthday wishes from Canada!!

Happy Birthday Gramma D!!!

Athea's voice is so cute! Love her little squeak!! Haidyn, you are growing soooo much! You are such a big girl now!!

Hope youi all have a fantastic birthday week!
 
Happy 4th Birthday Athea & of course Grandma D is the big 70 !! I thought I would check the blog today & so great to see all the updates. We miss you guys. Wish we were there for the animal breakfast- how fun! The costume you made is amazing Haidyn, love to see all your & Athea's art. I just got back from California seeing Jackie off to college, enjoy all your precious moments as I know you do, as it goes by fast. Love, Julie Willenbring P.S. I like the private jet idea- it would be awesome, we all would come to New Zealand at once- the entire clan & then some !
 
Dear Athea Who is Four and all the other Animals, You all look luscious enough to eat! Like Animal Crackers only more colorful. Just think Donna, 66 years ago this was you! Little did we know back then what wonderful things we would be responsible for. Life is short and mostly sweet. Love to you all, especially the birthday animal in pink! GJ and Papa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?