Saturday, September 20, 2008
More art and memories....
Haidyn came home from art class with this landscape drawing that she just finished.

We were amused to see that she included the American flag in her drawing because she does not see that too much here in NZ. (her art teacher was amused too)
She told us, "I put the flag in my picture because I love America, they have cute squirrels, nice parks, lots of friends and family... they just speak my language."

We think it is also because of all the fun she had during our time there... here are some more pics that I did not post earlier from our Minnesota leg of the trip. (I was getting a little heat from my family for not posting photos)




We did have a ton of fun with our family and friends. We sure miss them and loved seeing them!
We do have good friends out here in New Zealand too and feel really lucky.. Just wished we owned our own jet plane so we could see everybody more often.

We were amused to see that she included the American flag in her drawing because she does not see that too much here in NZ. (her art teacher was amused too)
She told us, "I put the flag in my picture because I love America, they have cute squirrels, nice parks, lots of friends and family... they just speak my language."

We think it is also because of all the fun she had during our time there... here are some more pics that I did not post earlier from our Minnesota leg of the trip. (I was getting a little heat from my family for not posting photos)




We did have a ton of fun with our family and friends. We sure miss them and loved seeing them!
We do have good friends out here in New Zealand too and feel really lucky.. Just wished we owned our own jet plane so we could see everybody more often.
Comments:
<< Home
Thanks for the pictures! It's good to know you listened to us back in Minnesota. I'm glad I got to see you and talk to you yesterday. Have a good week-end!
Joyce
Joyce
Haidyn....I was just walking by my wall of your pictures and I thought to myself, "Hmmmm, I wonder when I will see another one and THEN today, there it was! Now I have to figure out how to get it to come out the right size. I can only get part at once. Will get Aunti Chris over. Thanks for another beautiful expression. Love, GJ
Oh my goodness Haidyn! Those illustrations are amazing! You are an incredible artist! Those should be hung on the wall in golden frames. XOXO The Scott Family
Post a Comment
<< Home

