Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Where Are the Reynolds? We miss them.
I have heard through a little bird that the Reynolds are having techno difficulties with a couple laptops. They can read Email, read blogs, but can't respond. So in the meantime, I thought I would let them know their fan club misses them. And I'm sure they miss all of us too. Love Silly Chilly Willy.


Momma Donna and Silly Willy Sis Gail

Big bro Glenn, nephew Harry and Brian, Grandpa Ted,
Little Bro Dave, Brother man Dan.

Brian, Harry, Faith, Erin, Dani and Matt with Grandma Donna
and Grandpa Ted

Julie too.
Momma Donna and Silly Willy Sis Gail
Big bro Glenn, nephew Harry and Brian, Grandpa Ted,
Little Bro Dave, Brother man Dan.
Brian, Harry, Faith, Erin, Dani and Matt with Grandma Donna
and Grandpa Ted
Julie too.
Comments:
<< Home
Dear Willenbrings...Great pictures and it is so good to see you all. June and July are almost here and we can hug all the Reynolds again. It's about time!! Love, Jo
Lloyd is in ND cowboying with cousins and will return tomorrow.
Lloyd is in ND cowboying with cousins and will return tomorrow.
We miss you too Reynoldzes! I've been checking your blog every day and nothing! Good to know that you are well and ok just not able to blog.. boo I was looking forward to seeing Ole Man Reynolds in a bikini in Fiji!
xo
xo
v
Post a Comment
xo
xo
v
<< Home
