Friday, May 23, 2008

Random head shots.






Hi all,
I love that my sister posts blogs for me! It is fun to read...

Comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! HOw was the trip to fiji?

Haidyn is getting so grown up looking!

xo
v
 
Cute pictures! I missed hearing from you too.
Love,
Joyce
 
And now we just have to wait to see all of you Reynolds in person.
OH, I can't wait, we need more posts before you head up this way.

Love you
Grampa Ted
 
Fiji picutres? I thought you left the camera home. :-) It was good seeing/hearing from you yesterday. Love Gail.
Good thing Chris told you that there was a little blog activity.
 
So THAT'S what happened to them! Thank you mainland Reynolds/Willenbrings for helping them out! We miss them!!! XO The Scott Family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?