Sunday, April 13, 2008

50 Years!!!

Today in Minnesota (yesterday for us) My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!
50 years WOW!!
We sure love them and miss them so much!
Happy Golden Anniversary!!









I feel really lucky to have been raised by such great parents!
Here is video I found on the net celebrating designers from 1958... just to get you thinking about what was moving and shaking 50 years ago when my folks tied the knot. (it is long but I found it interesting)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9118785157777261461

Comments:
Wow, what a super blog to help us celebrate our 50th Golden Wedding anniversary. Gail and family had us over for dinner consisting of Steaks and all the trimmings. We sure did miss you being there and look forward to seeing you in July. Looking at that video of 1958, we were the movers and shakers way back then.

Thanks again for helping us celebrate and remembering.
Love and hugs,
Dad and Mom
 
Oh my goodness. Happy Golden Anniversary!

That is so wonderful.

What a great tribute too Anna.

You've got such a great family, it's great to see the history and the love.
 
Wow Grampa Ted and Gramma "D"!

Congratulations on making it 50 years! You are inspiration for us all! Michael and I are coming up on 10 and it feels like it was yesterday! I can't imagine where we will be in 50 years but I hope we are as happy, healthy and as loved as you two are!

lots of love,
vashti

Great Blog Anna! Your family is fantastic! I loves you all!
 
The video reminds me of walking into Ikea. Funny how things change, but really don't. Cool. Thanks Anna.
Love Gail.
 
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples in the whole wide world. What a couple of beautiful kids!!! I wish I could cook a huge meal for all of you.

Thank you Anna for sharing this great occasion.

Sending you all our love from Texas,
Dave, Heidi, Toby and Max
 
Hi Anna, Eric, Haidyn & Athea, The 50th party was fun, we looked at the wedding book, family albums, & menus of the Honeymoon. Filet Mignon was $ 2.50, shrimp cocktail $ 1.00 or so. You all were greatly missed but we are looking forward to another family celebration when you all are here this summer! The photos of their wedding on the blog is awesome. I think you look so much like your Mom back then. Love, Julie, Glenn, B.J., Harry & Jackie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?