Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Look I drew a Kitty"



Athea is really getting into drawing these days. Here are her very first kitties. (she was so proud and I think a bit amazed that they turned out)
Athea now knows how to spell and write her name.. she sings A - T - H - E - A to the tune of BINGO. (hey we use whatever works around here and she likes to sing)
Most of the time she mixes the letters up and occasionly her name comes out as H A T E.. (hmmm) but she loves to spell it herself.. This time it was spot on! =)

Comments:
Wow Athea! You are fantastic! What a big girl writing her own name! Looks like you are going to be quite the little artiste like your sister! I love the kitty and I like all her feet!

Wow Anna Eric, whatever you are doing looks like it is working! Your girls are gorgeous and so smart!

xo
v
 
Awwwww, these are perfect. Those get framed.:)
 
We now have Athea's
Kitty posted on our refrigerator's door.
What a great job and
ditto to Vishti's
comments.

Love all,
Gramma "D" and "Grampa Ted"
 
Funny on the translation of Athea. I love all the colors of the kitty and all the feet.
Great work.
Love Atnuy, Antuy, Autny and Aunty was her name.
Gail
 
The talent in art is definitely genetic! We are all impressed over here and the boys are inspired by Athea's artwork!
 
Great stuff Athea! I bet your sister has requested that those beautiful kitties be placed on her bedroom wall.

Can't wait to see more drawings from the Reynoldz clan!

Ken
 
What an artist! Eric, Anna, i can't believe how big and beautiful your girls are! Love the blog, someday I'll be able to get you a real email - Love from Alameda!

Chris, John, Dalton & Hannah - The Encinal Crew!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?