Saturday, February 16, 2008
Dynamic Duo

POW!
WHAM!
BAM!My girls were invited to a super hero birthday party.. At first they wanted to go as Catwoman (what else ?) But decided that they did not want to be the villian so opted for BATGIRL!!
Branching out and mixing it up is good fun!.. =)
Comments:
<< Home
Athea and Haidyn, you two look AMAZING! I can't believe Haidyn is wearing black!!! They look so cute! Athea is getting so big. I really missed your blog Lady. Glad I can just pick up the phone and talk to you tho! I think your girls are super! you and Eric are pretty ok too! :P
xo
v
xo
v
Thanks for the update. Cool costumes! I keep forgetting that you guys are in the midst of "summer".
Ange & the boys in Vancouver
p.s. Happy b-day Haidyn!
Ange & the boys in Vancouver
p.s. Happy b-day Haidyn!
Thank You, I am no longer in Reynolds withdrawal. You girls look totally batty! Josie says, she loves the costumes. Anna, where's yours?
Miss You!!
LOL
Cramers
Miss You!!
LOL
Cramers
Pow ! Wham ! Bam !
That's how I feel after not have a blog for over a month and now two of them. I am so excited to see the comments and the blog again. Like Vashti, we also have had the phone and web contact with Anna and the gang so we were not left in the dark. Your swimming adventures remind me of the old swimming hole in my younger days only on a smaller scale. Looks like Eric was having fun. Summer can't get here fast enough. Happy Birthday to Haidyn and Happy Valentines to all.
Love Grampa Ted
Post a Comment
That's how I feel after not have a blog for over a month and now two of them. I am so excited to see the comments and the blog again. Like Vashti, we also have had the phone and web contact with Anna and the gang so we were not left in the dark. Your swimming adventures remind me of the old swimming hole in my younger days only on a smaller scale. Looks like Eric was having fun. Summer can't get here fast enough. Happy Birthday to Haidyn and Happy Valentines to all.
Love Grampa Ted
<< Home

