Thursday, January 10, 2008

An outing to the Upper Hutt Valley

We went to an animal park called Staglands with our neighbors Beth and Eric and the kids. (these are pictures that Beth and Eric took so you can thank them for this blog post =)
Staglands is a really cool place about an hour or so out of town where they let you hold baby bunnies and run around with animals.

On the way there we stopped at this great spot where we could pick and eat HEAPS blueberries...

It was a really fun day! That is until Athea got sick and threw up about 10 bucks worth of blueberries into the pristine trout pond located about 1/2 through the Staglands park...
I high-tailed it back to the car with the poor sick girl and Eric took Haidyn through to the end.

Comments:
I heard about this. Sounds like you had fun until Athea got a little blue. Umpa umpa dumpadi doo, I got some blueberries for you. Maybe that little Athea is more like Grandma than you know. She doesn't do well with berries either. Have a great day, Love Gail.
 
Poor Athea. Blueberry sick is one yucky sick.
But, other than the purple vomit, that looks like an amazing place.
Fun!
 
An outing to the Upper "Yuck" Valley, so sorry about Athea and the and blueberry yuck but the Staglands Park does sounds like fun. I like the photos so thank the neighbors for the post.
We are having the winter blues. My knee keeps bothering me and Donna's back went out and then her shoulder and now her ear causing her to be a little dizzy. Maybe we need the summer fun. Oh well I can hope. Have a good day.
 
Sorry to hear about Athea's blueberry catch and release into the stream, but I am so envious that you got to go to the blueberry farm! We love and miss that place. Did you have mexican food? Ahhh, summer must be so nice.
 
Helloooo time to update! You know it is when my blog is more recent than yours!!

hahaha

talk to you soon!

xo
v
 
Hey Haidyn,

Happy Birthday from Max and Toby in Austin!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?