Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas from Minnesota

The Reynolds are off camping for the New Year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Anna's family in Minnesnowta.



Holidazzle Parade, MN 12/14/07 Grandpa Ted and kids Grandmas cooking in the kitchen


Christmas Eve, Mercy skates for 1st time. Brrr.

Grandmas tree

Harry

Skating Christmas Day, Erin snowing again. 6 inches in two days.



Barby Santa, Erin and Faith

Some tired Devery kids Christmas morning

Glenn and Julie

Brian
Where is Grandma? I forgot to take her picture this year.

Comments:
Thanks for the great pictures of your family! I think NOT taking Donna's picture is not the coolest but then I guess I would rather be in the kitchen cooking than have my picture taken too. Have a great new year's celebration in that cold, icy location. We are not any better. Parts of MT will get to be below zero tonight. Love, Joanne
 
I received a txt msg from the Reynoldz and they were camping in Wanganui. The campground was called the Top 10 and Anna said it reminded her of a KOA in the USA. They were heading to Mt Taranaki which is the 2nd highest mt in NZ. We sure do love the update and sure are glad for the marvels of the internet so we can keep track of our wandering family. Happy New Year to all the blog readers.
 
Great photos. You're missing a picture of Dave also. Happy New Years!

We're gonna bring in the New Year at Mary & Rick's home. We are excited to have Rick cook some Brats on the grill. Plus we plan on playing some card games.
 
What great fun pictures of the Willenbring family! Thanks for sharing! We'd try it too from the small Eric clan here in Bzm but admittedly we are compleletly clueless on the blogging! Kuddos and Happy New Year to Everyone! I wouldn't mind being in summery New Zealand right now!
 
Thanks for updating us all Grampa Ted! I can't tell you how many msgs I left at Casa Reynolds!! I was worried but now I'm happy they are having fun!

Happy New Year Everyone!

xo
vashti
 
Great pictures! Always good to see the clan. Next time include Donna, ok? Happy New Year!
Aunt Joyce
 
Joanne and Chris, send some family pictures to the blog hacker GDDevery@comcast.net and I'll post them to the Renoldz blog too. After I find a picture of Grandma D and Big Dave. To be honest, I was trying to update the blog while I had a 6 year old on one knee wanting help with some project and the other 6 year old wanting something else.
 
You did a fantastic job!! Hack all you want :) I think it is awesome! What a nice surprise!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?