Sunday, December 23, 2007

So little time - Advent Day 23

Photobucket

Hey, well it sure does get busy about now doesn't it? Lots of things going on, dinners, presents, baking pies. This is Eric again. I finally get some Christmas holiday coming my way. I worked till around 3:00pm today, and now won't go back until the New Year. I am taking the girls somewhere, anywhere, tomorrow so that Anna can do the Santa thing. Hope you all don't have to much to do to get ready for the big day.

The above pictures. One is a Montana Christmas, the other a Minnesota Christmas. Brought to us by google images.

Not the same as being there.

Comments:
Love both of the Christmas scenes but it sure would be nice if you and your family could be in one of them. I still think Christmas on the beach is where I would like to be. Today it is snowing and blowing and cold in Minnesota so a assume the scene of the snow is Minnesota. Merry Christmas
 
Hi Anna, Eric, Haidyn, & Athea, Merry Christmas !! A little early! It sure was nice to hear your Mom Anna's voice tonight & visit. We are having a mini-blizzard here & are hunkering down for the big Vike's game. Purple Pride !! We have enjoyed the blog & advent calendar very much. Love. all of us, Glenn, Julie, BJ., Jackie & Harry
 
helloooo

where are you guys? is everyone ok? no xmas post, or boxing day post either... whaqts going on??

i called and left a message.. have you gone away on another reynoldz holiday?

hope you are well

xo
v
 
Hi Reynolds clan! I put a few pictures out on my blog. Check it out. Love the advent blogs. Great idea. Hope you had a wonderful time camping!!!
Cyndi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?