Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa Claus in the Mall - Advent Day 10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We made our trip to the downtown Wellington Mall (about 1/100 the size of any mall in Minnesota) to see Santa Claus. We waited in a short line and were only about 3 kids away from getting to the big guy, when he up and left. A few minutes later this thin dude with glasses came out wearing a Santa suit. Oh well.

Then it was our turn.

Athea walked right up to him and said "I want a swimming pool".

Haidyn, proving my point that that girl has EVERYTHING, told him "I can't think of anything I really want for Christmas."

The girls got their picture taken. Then, since we had paid for two, Anna and I also got in the sleigh so we could get a family picture. The girl taking the pictures raised up her camera but didn't take a picture. We waited and waited. What is she waiting for? She finally pointed at Athea who was busy cleaning out her nose.

Comments:
I get to win today for the first one to the blog. That is what happens when I go to bed at 9:00. Cute picture and even cuter about Athea's nose. Kids... Have a great week Anna.
Love Gail
 
We sure do love the Santa Claus in the Mall pictures.
Looking at your yesterday Christmas card photos, How did you get Athea to hold still long enough to get her picture? Seems like she is on the move all the time.
Donna already warned me to get dressed so we can get out to do some of her Christmas Shopping so I better get going. Sure do like and await the next Advent installment
Hugs and kisses

Grampa Ted
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?