Sunday, December 23, 2007
Running out of time..... Advent day 22.5




Anna here again...
I am sure that someone out there is sharing the same mad rush that usually happens on the 22nd, 23rd (and usually the 24th) with me...
Right now, I am just about done with Athea's christmas stocking. This is one that has been in storage since she was a babe. Lloyd and Joanne shipped over our christmas bins earlier this year. It was so nice to have our x-mas stuff and ornaments to hang up and decorate the house with this year! When we took the bins down from the attic on Dec 1 it was like opening a 3 year time capsule. One of the things we found was a completed christmas stocking for Haidyn and one that had not been started for Athea. Well Athea is old enough now to know that she must have stocking... I started the project on Dec 1 and am just about done......
But... time is flying.
I thought I could work in it this morning but... needed to run to the grocery store to get ingredients for 3 pies for a christmas dinner we have been invited to this evening. It actually took me 3 trips to get all the things I needed. (yep I am a wee bit of a scatter brain)
I also had to wrap the gifts for said party which took a bit longer than anticipated because the girls wanted to help. (and these are the ONLY gifts I have wrapped so far.. I need to get to the other ones at some point =)
I made the pies again with the help of my girls.... they are in the oven as I type.. and now have to clean up after pie mess (this is still waiting for me.. oh well =)
I knew I needed to get a blog out for advent day 22 (even though it is really the 23rd for me, Eric worked late again last night and it did not get posted..)
plus I REAKKY should take a bath before the party.. (still no shower at the Reynolds only a bath)
So.... I Better go now and get back at the last minute x-mas details.. and you better go and get busy too..
oh well, I still have tomorrow.. (which is actually the 24th.. yikes where did the month go)
Comments:
<< Home
This reminds of the song "I just go nuts at Christmmas"
So Merry Christmas, I gota go and get busy now.
So Merry Christmas, I gota go and get busy now.
Beautiful stockings! Beautiful girls! and absolutely Gorgeous pies! Great jobs on all three, Anna!!! Love, Grandma Jo
i love love love the rudolph pie! anna you are so creative! the stockings look great too! go reynoldzeses!!
xo
v
xo
v
Anna, The pies are amazing! Great job girls. There is alot to do, but you'll get it done as we women do at this time of year. I am taking a break tonight, football to watch! Love, Julie W.
WOW! Fantastic pies!!! I may just have to steal your pie idea - the Rudolph one, not the criss cross one. That one just looks like WAY too much work! You are the BEST mommy ever!! Merry Christmas to you guys.
XO The Scott Family
Post a Comment
XO The Scott Family
<< Home

