Wednesday, December 05, 2007
A Real Cat! - Advent Day 4

Well here is our other boy of the house. Puma has been great. It took a few months for the Santa sitting at the Wellington Mall to get around to it, but when Haidyn leaned in and whispered that all she wanted was a "real" cat, well, it was just gonna be a matter of time.
I'm not much of a cat person, but this is a good cat. Which isn't saying much, as the bar for these creatures is pretty darn low as far as I can tell. He now goes potty outside, so Anna (I'll be honest, I never clean that thing), doesn't have to clean out kitty litter anymore. He sleeps in the little bed we gave him. He allows the girls and any kid visiting to carry him around with no fuss. He keeps himself clean. He kills flies that make it into the house and eats them, so no cleanup! And he likes to get scratched and petted and he purrs loudly while we do it. That's it. Way to go cat.
Comments:
<< Home
Wow, this addition to the Reynolds clan has to be almost perfect. As Eric said "way to go cat". Sounds too good to be true. Potty trained and kid trained and Eric and Anna trained. Haidyn, you sure are lucky. We love your blog and again look forward to the next.
Hugs and kisses to all
Gramma "D" and Grampa Ted
Hugs and kisses to all
Gramma "D" and Grampa Ted
wow what a top cat! he is pretty cute too!
Wonder what Haidyn is going to ask Santa for this year!!!!
xo
v
looks like Grampa Ted and I race to your blog every morning! You won today Sir.. but tomorrow is another day!
Wonder what Haidyn is going to ask Santa for this year!!!!
xo
v
looks like Grampa Ted and I race to your blog every morning! You won today Sir.. but tomorrow is another day!
You make my day. I love what is behind those little doors. The kids are so happy to have their own calendars. I have pictures I'll send you.
Gail
Gail
I dunno... if you replace "cat" with "Eric" in that entry I don't think I'd blink. You sure that wasn't autobiographical Reynold's?
:)
Ken, Robin and Mhari
Post a Comment
:)
Ken, Robin and Mhari
<< Home

