Thursday, December 06, 2007

Music! - Advent Day 6

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is our little Athea. We are at an Orchestral concert for kids. She is pretending to conduct. It is great that the girls like music. They get to watch "Little Einsteins" on TV every now and then as a reward for cleaning up after themselves. The show is great. It teaches alot about music terms and music recognition. When we run down the sidewalk towards our own Breaker Bay park, we run Legato, Andante, and Presto. Sometimes Poco a Poco. I'm not sure on that last one, but that's what we say. "Little by little", and it's too late and I'm too lazy to look it up on the web. Even though I am on the web Right Now! OK. I just looked it up and I was correct.

Sometimes we run Stacatto! But no matter what tempo we run, I always end up carrying Athea all the way back home.

Comments:
It must be downhill on the way there and uphill on the way back "Way to go Athea"
By the way thanks for helping get the "Elf-myself" working yesterday. The clips are so funny and got quite a giggle out of them.
Love Grampa Ted
 
What a little conductor!

I haven't seen little einsteins... is it a good idea for an xmas gift for the girls? maybe i'll havve to pick it up for them!

carrying athea must be tough.. it must be second child syndrome tho because i have to carry Madigan everywhere!
 
Dear Athea, I want you to know that one of my very first memories of my self is standing on the top step of the bandstand in Flasher ND directing the band as I stood behind the conductor. Might it lead to something in the future??

Love you so, PAPA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?