Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Holiday Season! Advent Day 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Anna says it seems like just yesterday that we did our 2006 blog advent calender. Seems like a long long time ago to me. Not sure what that means. But here we are again. Into the Holiday Season. It has been a good year for us. We moan and complain about this and that on a daily basis, but it's all been small stuff. Not having a toilet for a day is small stuff. Our family, parents, siblings, and friends all seem to be doing well. (Well, that's what they tell us.) Everyone has stayed healthy which is saying alot as we are all getting ridiculously old.

Cheers to you all!!!

I'm keeping these short, as they will be coming out daily for the next 24 days, and although I am 41 years old now, and absolutely chock full of wisdom, I may run out of stuff to say.

Love, the Reynoldz

By the way, another of those small stuff things is that Blogger no longer uploads animated gifs properly. It is a known bug, but I don't know if they are trying to fix it or not. Anyhoo, if you are interested in what is behind the doors, you will need to click on them and then download and open the file on your computer. If your default image program is Photoshop, it is not going to work.

Going forward, I will come up with another idea, but it is getting late, and I am going to bed.

(There are simply amazing beautiful images behind those little blue doors!)

Comments:
Does this mean that we will be getting a new blog everyday until Christmas?
That sure would be nice. Can you slow up the picture changes?

Grampa Ted
 
Damn, I can't even open them on the download.
Oh well, I'll just enjoy the lovely countdown.
 
we like the present too. if only we could see, albeit fast or slow, what grandpa ted sees. oh well. we will bring out our own advent calendar (thanks to you guys) from last year today!!
 
rabbits

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?