Sunday, December 02, 2007
Happy Haidyn! Advent Day 2

Well, here is our wonderful older sister daughter Haidyn. We sure do love her. You can see one of her big teeth is finally deciding to come on down. She still loves cats, unicorns (not the ones with beards), pegasuses, or pegasi, unicorn pegasi (again, no beards), pink, purple, dressing up, and drawing. She has been a trooper moving to a new school and leaving her great friends behind. We still have playdates with them as often as possible.
We wish she would listen to her parents more often, and pick up after herself a bit more. But she is a good kid with a sweet heart. Sometimes every once and awhile Haidyn will get teary eyed, and I will ask her what is wrong, and she will tell me she was just thinking about Lucia, my sister's Golden Retriever, who Haidyn loved very much, and didn't get to see near enough of, and who died over a year ago.
And she's a very supportive daughter. I'll be complaining about how I totally messed up the grouting job on my bathroom floor tiles, (which I did), and Haidyn will say, "oh no, dad! I think that grout is wonderful! That is such a nice floor Dad! You shouldn't say that you did a bad job!"
Which is hogwash, but it works. I stop complaining.
We love her soooo much!!!
The Reynoldz
By the way, you should be able to see that we worked our way around the Blogger bug not playing animated gifs anymore. That would be Anna Reynolds. She rules!
Comments:
<< Home
Haidyn's smile is beeeeyoootiful! Your advent calendar is working fabulously! Way to go Anna!
Eric, always nice to read your blogs!
I bet the floor looks great!
xo
v
Eric, always nice to read your blogs!
I bet the floor looks great!
xo
v
This is so great and Haidyn, your sweet face is adorable. We sure do miss you and an sure glad we now have our web cam working. You will have to get on it one of these day so we can really see you and your sister and Mom and Dad
Love,
Grampa Ted
Post a Comment
Love,
Grampa Ted
<< Home

