Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Grandpa Teddybear - Advent Day 11
Well here is the one picture of Grandpa Ted that I have on this computer. It is the one of him texting his buddies that he is at a Willy Nelson Concert in Choteau Montana.
This guy sure does keep up supplied with good ol' USA TV programming. For me, it's mostly the Colbert Report. But he also sends tons of other good shows for Anna and I, and alot of shows for my girls. I think we got something from him almost three days in a row. The last package was a nice DVD set of all those old Rankin/Bass Christmas shows. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", etc.
And he's mighty nice with the blog comments as well.
Here's to Grandpa Ted!
Comments:
<< Home
Steven Colbert will need the writer's strike to end so I can send any more. In fact most of the TV programs are reruns. Good thing there are some Christmas shows I can send. Thanks for the good blog about me. Looking forward to the next.
Grampa Teddy Bear
Post a Comment
Grampa Teddy Bear
<< Home
