Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Our family is Elfed! =) Advent Day 5

Meet our Elfin Family, we sure love and miss them soooo much!!!
don't forget to click the links....
Anna, Eric, Haidyn and Athea- http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1163392457
Grandparents - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1169184304
Aunty Chris, Uncle Jim, Jeb and Finn - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1158424455
Cousins - Matt, Dani, Faith and Erin - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1172070177
Cousins - Michelle, Jackie, Brian and Harrison - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1172252478
Aunty Gail & Julie, Uncle Dan & Glenn - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1172310235
Aunty Barby and Uncle David - http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1172373589
Comments:
<< Home
I was able to pull up the Reynolds family but still haven't been able to pull up the rest but I will keep working on it. We do love your fantastic elf dance.
Hope I can get it going again and look forward to the next calander
Grampa Ted and Gramma "D"
Hope I can get it going again and look forward to the next calander
Grampa Ted and Gramma "D"
Happy Holidays Reynolds clan! We love your x-mas spirit and you guys are such good dancers (we had no idea!)
xo
doucettes
ps today a boy at ronan's preschool had a kathmandu blue fleece hoody on (just like the ones you gave ronan and liam). small world, his uncle works at kathmandu in dunedin!
Post a Comment
xo
doucettes
ps today a boy at ronan's preschool had a kathmandu blue fleece hoody on (just like the ones you gave ronan and liam). small world, his uncle works at kathmandu in dunedin!
<< Home

