Sunday, December 09, 2007
Christmas Picture! - Advent Day 9
Well it was THAT time again. Where we take a hundred pictures of our family and hope that one will be close to good enough to send out for our yearly Christmas postcard to friends and relatives far and wide. That would be our far friends and relatives, and our wide friends and relatives. Ha Ha Ha. Brilliant Reynoldz!
Here are some outtakes of our "album cover" attempt. Ahh Christmas.



Clearly, I'm the issue in almost all these pictures.
Comments:
<< Home
Cute pictures! I have your addresses etc. Now I need to know how much postage to put on for you.
Thanks for sharing.
Aunt Joyce
Thanks for sharing.
Aunt Joyce
Love being able to keep up with the Reynolds. The girls are getting to big! have a very Merry Christmas!!
The Cramers
The Cramers
I LOVE the bottom left photo where Athea has left the area and Eric is pointing to where she should be! Now THAT would be a hilarious x-mas card. Looks like fun over there you guys. Happy toileting!
XOXO
lISA
XOXO
lISA
I gotta tel ya - I am doing that "git yer but over here pose" sooo much these days - I love that it was caught in a series. I love the photoshoot pix
kev
Post a Comment
kev
<< Home


