Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas on the Beach! Advent Day 19

Hi again.. Anna here once more. Eric is working late late again tonight!
Here we are playing on the beach. The weather has been really nice up until this past Tuesday. Tuesday the sky opened up and it has been raining and chilly ever since. Kind of feels like Christmas to me now though. The cold weather got me into the shopping mode, I finished up the remaining x-mas shopping today. (at least I think I did)




Comments:
<< Home
I just checked the temp in Wellington and now at 6:00 A M it is 48f and we are at 20f degrees. The forcast for Wellington is for 65f and partly sunny this afternoon and we have fog with a high forcast of 31f for us. I think I would like Christmas on the beach instead. I love the pictures and the "you tube" of Christmas on the beach. Merry Christmas to all.
Christmas or not - I would LOVE to be on the beach right now with the boys and some warm sunshine!!! Love some up for us!! Jeb asked if Athea and Haidyn were in the plane that was flying over us yesterday "going to New Zealand". If only! Love you guys!
I so totally wish I was there!
The girls look adorable as usual!
keep up the great Bloggin' Anna.. sorry ERic has to work late!
xo
v
Post a Comment
The girls look adorable as usual!
keep up the great Bloggin' Anna.. sorry ERic has to work late!
xo
v
<< Home
