Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blogsters! Advent day 20

Day 20 is for the folks in our lives who we can tabs on via their own internet blogs.

We started this whole blog picture posting business because we really enjoyed keeping up-to-date with friends (Vashti , Robin and once upon a time Barb) via their blogs. Since we live so far away we totally appreciated having glimpses into the lives of the people we hardly get to see...

So we followed their lead and started our own family blog as a vehicle to share our far away lives with friends and family too.

We love that these folks keep their blogs going and know that it can be a pain in the butt or may seem like a burden at times to do so! But it is appreciated!

Merry Christmas to all of you and also to everyone who reads and posts comments! =)



Mhari, Robin and Ken!


Photobucket
Vashti, Michael, Maeve and Madigan! (do you like the picture?? I do =)


My cousin Ruth and her family...

My sister Gail and her family (when she was out visiting she did a heck of a job keeping people up to date with our blog)






Lisa, Andy, Ronan and Liam





Kevin, Kate, Sydney and Madison

Cyndi and her crew


Comments:
Wow, blogger love. Thanks!
We love keeping up with yours too. Makes us feel like we get to hang out a little, via that whole 10,000 miles of Pacific Ocean thing:)
 
Oh my, big brother security is turned off today at the vent, I can comment. Wow. It is very nice of all of you to have blogs. I especially look at Anna's daily. I will start one soon. I promise. I love the Takini (Erin's words) swimsuits on the girls. Nothing like buying things on clearance in MN to wear in NZ. I hope the fuzzy winter coat will fit Haidyn in 4 months when summer becomes winter again.
Thing is, we can't find summer gear here in December. Just Winter stuff.
Gail
 
awww we love you tooooooo!


pic swiper! how did you grab that pic anyway? Nice talking to ya yesterday! hope the earthquake didn't rock your world too much

xo
xo
vashti
 
I hadn't viewed your blog in a few days. Cool to see the photo of all of us from this past Summer. (I forgot my camera that day)

Merry Chrismas!

Love,

Ruth & Family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?