Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Snooozzzzzzer
Not much happening here this past week.... and have not taken any new photos in awhile. Just feeling a bit worn out..Athea was sick with temps and stomach flu last Thursday and Friday.. over the weekend we went to a school fair and to a garden show.
The bathroom is still not done... I think we may be getting to the point where we can put tile in this weekend but it has not changed too much since the last post.
Today though is my nephew Brian's Birthday.. Happy Birthday buddy!
Comments:
<< Home
funny.. I was thinking the kitty was looking small next to me who is actually getting big =)
hee hee..
Eric must have taken the picture.. not sure when.... all are on the mend except now I have a bit of a sore throat...
hee hee..
Eric must have taken the picture.. not sure when.... all are on the mend except now I have a bit of a sore throat...
You deserve a snooze now and then, especially while enduring home renovations! puma kitty and youlook so darn cute. here's hoping your home is all finished very soon.
xo
lisa
xo
lisa
I am feeling the same way my friend. I have been so tired this past week, falling asleep at 8:00 each night. And then not being very productive each day. Just running out of steam I guess! Read my latest post and that might perk you up...
And as your yesterday turns into our today we were invited out to Brian's home to help celebrate his birthday. Glenn grilled steaks and Julie made pasta and Glenn added shrimp. Jackie frosted the cake and Harry couldn't wait for Brian to open his presents. Gramma "D" made up a poem for his card and I added 12 gold John Adams dollar coins. Harry taught they were candy coins and Brian asked if they were real. We had a great dinner followed by watching a video of Brain's championship football game which they won. Julie tried her hand and taking the pictures but she need to practice a little because the picture moves all over the place and she forgot to turn it off and so we got to watch her leg for a lot of it. All in all it was a good time. Puma and you do look really cute snoozing. Hope everybody starts feeling better.
Grampa Ted
Post a Comment
Grampa Ted
<< Home

