Monday, November 26, 2007

pictures can say 1000 words..



Comments:
Looks like you have ocean front property but still have the hill billy bathroom
Just kidding, Sure hope you get your bathroom finished soon

Grampa Ted
 
What's with that mustache! and why don't you have a pix of Eric on the pot?? Have spent the whole day getting you X-mas box ready. Four trips to the attic for boxes packing p-nuts, Hope it gets to you before Valentines day.
Love - Mom
 
suh-weet stache Reynolds!! hahahah good job getting that bathroom up and running! Poor Athea has to resort to using a basket ball hoop! hahaha i keed!

jkeep on blogging and making the rest of us look bad!@

xo
v
 
holy extreme home makeover! holy castro 'stache eric! what the hell is going ON down there!!!???

your blog has never been more entertaining, but i am sorry for your bathroom woes...

xo
lisa
 
Heck, you can just hook up a hose to go out the back door and down to the ocean like they used to do in Worser Bay. Naw, I wouldn't want them to fine you.
Eric, wow. I think you should go for the fu man chu. Oh I wish I had a Pencil thin mustache, the Boston black hair kind. A two toned Ricky Ricardo jacket and a bottle of wine for Anna. Me on the other hand wish you would just take my mustache.
Oh to be over 40, geez mom you never told me I could grow a mustache too.
Have a great week, love
Big Sis.
 
Now THAT is a POTTY!!! Nice... brings a whole new meaning to "down under" as well not to mention the term... "shit or get off the pot"... right Reynolds???

; )

Yeesh... good thing the kids are so good natured, but why wouldn't they be? I'm sure this will be just another great time to look back on AND that the bathroom will be fantastic when finished.

Plus, you've got a heck of a bargaining chip for when Athea gets older... or will it be the other way around?

Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Stool - bucket - potty seat thingy - - why didn't I think of that! Certainly makes clean up a bit easier and I'll bet that Syd would be way more likely to try that contraption than a real toilet. I can't get her near the thing!

XO Kate
 
Athea, you have grown SO MUCH!!!! You look great! Love to you all. Grandma Jo and Papa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?