Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Daddy Reynoldz





Today we celebrated Eric's 41st Birthday! The girls and I threw him a pizza party and made him apple crisp with ice cream and a candle.

Haidyn says, "My Dad has the best smile in the world and is very beautiful. I am so glad that he takes care of me!"

Athea says, "I have a nice Da Da. He goes to work and he also fixes the bathroom. He is fun!"

We sure do love him! Happy Birthday!

Comments:
Happy 41st birthday Uncle Eric ! Looked like a fun party, wish we were there to celebrate with you all. What a view out your living room, amazing! Glenn enjoyed talking to Anna last night. Love, Julie. Glenn, Jackie, B.J. & Harrison
 
Happy Birthday Bro!!! We love you sooo much!

Criz and boyz
 
Happy Birthday Eric!

Looks like your bday celebration was fun! I think I'd like some apple crisp too!


You look great and hardly 40 let alone 41! Good job! Hope I look that great when I hit 41, you know.. like in 20 or so years!

xo
v
 
Happy Birthday Eric! Hope you didn't have to do any home repairs on your special day...
 
Hey Julie, It was fun to talk to Glenn too!!.. once I FINALLY got through!! He thought I was a tele-marketer, and kept hanging up on me!! pretty funny.
 
Hey Scotts.. of course he had to do home fix ups on his birthday.. our one and only bathroom is currently gutted.. He says, "the scotts should know more than anyone that a home repair project can not be left for long even if it is for a birthday.. it weighs to heavily on the brain" =) He had pizza, opened his gifts, had his birthday song, blew out a candle and headed to the bathroom.. to tear out some more walls..
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAH OLD BASTARD!!!!

Hey... sorry I'm a little late with this, we were in Tofino and Robin would only let me use the computer for 3 minutes a day.

Hope you had a great one... only 9 more years until you become a full-time Viagra user. How exciting....

Luv

Ken
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?