Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Tooth Fairy Arrived!

Last night was a BIG night here, Haidyn finally lost her first tooth!








Comments:
We haven't lost any teeth at our home for quite a while, so I'm happy to hear the tooth fairy is still in business. Last year we had to make some late night trips to the store, as we just never seem to have cash around.
 
Congratulations Haidyn! That is exciting. You look so cute with your new smile!

xo
lisa
 
I love the last picture the best! Way to go Haidyn!

Glad the tooth faerie came to visit you! What are you going to buy with the money???

You look terribly cute with a missing front tooth! What a big girl you are now!


Jeez Anna.. she is growing up so quick! I can't even think about when mine will start losing their teeth! wahhhh!!

Thanks for your & Erics words of encouragement this morning! Michael and I are pretty excited too!!! yay for all of us..

xo
v
 
WAY TO GO HAIDYN, GRAMPA TED IS SO PROUD OF YOU, PRETTY SOON YOU WILL HAVE A WHOLE NEW BUNCH OF TEETH AND YOU MAME SURE YOU BRUSH THEM AND REALLY TAKE CARE OF THEM CAUSE YOU WON'T GET ANY MORE AFTER THE NEW BATCH ARRIVES. I SEE YOU RECEIVED SOME MONEY FOR THE TOOTH FROM THE FERRY GOD MOTHER.
WE LOVE YOU

GRAMMA D AND GRAMPA TED
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
Good thing the wee ones do not read this blog yet. I'm so glad that tooth finally came out. That is the same tooth Faith is working on. She lost the one next to it a couple months ago. It was so nice to talk to my Anna last night. We need to make it a weekly date. Love big sis Gail
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?