Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Mommy - by Athea Reynolds






My Mommy
by Athea Reynolds
This picture made Eric and me laugh..
(I think Athea has really captured how her mom has been feeling over the last couple of months)

Comments:
Aw, this is so sweet I can't stand it.

If she has nailed the mommy emotion around your house, I'm so sorry and feel so bad that you are a bit out of sorts.

It's a permanent condition for me:):):)

*HUGS*
 
haha I feel the same way Athea! YOu are really good at drawing!

xo
vashti
 
Cute! I didn't know you looked like that!!!!
S. Joyce
 
Athea - I love your crazy long hair!!! and i love your picture of your crazy mama!!! it's the best! and i love you too!!!

aunty criz!
 
In the eyes of a child, you are beautiful. I think the drawing is funny and it should make you laugh. If I were doing the drawing you would be a “Mona Lisa” but my artistry leaves a lot to be desired and so I will let the drawing be done by the experts(your children). Now that spring is on the way for you down under the twinkle in your eye should return. I sure would like to make a trip down to see you but a do believe the long air trip would take it’s toll on my back and knees.
Anyway have a good day and I look forward to the next blog.

Love

Grampa “Teddy Bear“.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?